<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1262676191474519866?origin\x3dhttp://nurul-lilynz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Your love is just a temporary feeling.
Thursday, 14 January 2010 @ 1/14/2010 03:15:00 pm




I love this lady beside me.
I treat her like my own sis/closest bbyG<3
We've been friends for like 2-3yrs? Still counting.
My "OK GO" gf. hahaha.

Okay, when th hell are we gonna find job? haha.
We always got to bed late. HAHAHA!
Im damn shagged right nw. Arghh!
Gonna slack w her llater, maybe.
Lyana bby pun ajak go lepak coffee bean and camwhoring.
Mcm nantuk pun ade. Ezlink dabes-.-"
DAMN BROKE.
I tell ibu abt changing num, she understands why.
And she willing to.
Changing tml maybe;)
BDAE COMING, NAK PEGI MANE EH?

& btw im watching movie on 24th w eeqa bby & dunno anyone wanna tag along?;)

Labels:


Profile

Photobucket
Lilly LEE/19 ❤
& I love Taqim best friend & my babygirls ❤
That's it!

FACEBOOK\ TAGGED\ BLOGSHOP:).
Hit Counters

kpo browsing

LadiesNight



Wet your pants

Shit here.

Nasty


Idiot

Designed by : Lee
Icon from : kunek
Header Quote by :lick yo pussy