<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1262676191474519866?origin\x3dhttp://nurul-lilynz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Your love is just a temporary feeling.
Thursday, 11 February 2010 @ 2/11/2010 07:12:00 pm

To hany & Lyana, imysm.
And dun worry k.
You knw what guys abt Hany, she's cute.
She moody bcos of rabbit, he make me worried at first.
hahahahahahahah!
How cute kan die.
huhu!
To Lyana Yok! party this weekend.
I've always wish you tag along w me. Kalau bole w Hany:(
I love you both girls.
Thanks b, you both girls always in my heart.
remember that.
:)

Labels:


Profile

Photobucket
Lilly LEE/19 ❤
& I love Taqim best friend & my babygirls ❤
That's it!

FACEBOOK\ TAGGED\ BLOGSHOP:).
Hit Counters

kpo browsing

LadiesNight



Wet your pants

Shit here.

Nasty


Idiot

Designed by : Lee
Icon from : kunek
Header Quote by :lick yo pussy