<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1262676191474519866?origin\x3dhttp://nurul-lilynz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Your love is just a temporary feeling.
Monday, 12 July 2010 @ 7/12/2010 10:42:00 pm


Today is the boring day ever.
I never get the chance talk to him.
I thot i was happy to talk w him at msn. But he wasnt in front of the com, its his brother instead.
I dun know what to say.
Mybe his avoiding me, or he dun like how i treat him or otherwise.
Idk:'(
A big QUESTION MARK in my head!
He once told me that no secrets between us. But he seems to kept something to himself.
I felt sad, and as if im nt important to him.
Who am i to him? Where i stand? May i know b?
Im sorry if ever i hurt you in any way.
If werent the right one for you just say it, dun make me stand still and know nothing.
That's all i wanna say.
I wish one fine day we'll met, you will stand in front of me and kiss me in the forehead and hug me and whispered in my ear, saying "I love you. Will you be mine forever?"

Labels:


Profile

Photobucket
Lilly LEE/19 ❤
& I love Taqim best friend & my babygirls ❤
That's it!

FACEBOOK\ TAGGED\ BLOGSHOP:).
Hit Counters

kpo browsing

LadiesNight



Wet your pants

Shit here.

Nasty


Idiot

Designed by : Lee
Icon from : kunek
Header Quote by :lick yo pussy