<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1262676191474519866?origin\x3dhttp://nurul-lilynz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Your love is just a temporary feeling.
Friday, 4 March 2011 @ 3/04/2011 02:09:00 pm


Hey bloggy!
I'm back!
I've nt been updating anything after so long.
HAHA!
Btw, i lazy to upate my profile alright.
I'll update real soon.
Okay wait, actually i cant remember how to change those profile pics anymore. SHIT!
Oh nvm!
First thing, i wanna say I miss A alot.
I know he would say im fooling him again.
I'm simply not. So I'm just gonna keep it to myself from now on.
Okay, now im gonna live my life to the fullest.
About 2011? Uhm, kinda shitty but I'm gonna make that change.
In a good way OF COURSE!
Alright people, I'll update real soon again ya!
BYE!

Labels:


Profile

Photobucket
Lilly LEE/19 ❤
& I love Taqim best friend & my babygirls ❤
That's it!

FACEBOOK\ TAGGED\ BLOGSHOP:).
Hit Counters

kpo browsing

LadiesNight



Wet your pants

Shit here.

Nasty


Idiot

Designed by : Lee
Icon from : kunek
Header Quote by :lick yo pussy