What's on my mind is? Idk. Confuse. So many stuff is playing on my mind. Maybe what i did now is to revenge what bad people did to me in the past. But i now realize that i shouldn't do that as its unfair for them. Everything change when i left A. I regret what i did in the past. But maybe i left A cos I'm lacking of love from him. When I'm ready, his not. When he's ready, I'm sulking. What a waste. Actually we can catch up. Just that both are not ready yet. It's alright. When we meant to be. It will come by w/o noticing. I truly believe that. Supposing, i shouldn't have share this. Idk, i just felt wanting to express this. Since nobody understands yourself, except your own self, right? I miss you A. I've always kept my feeling inside me. I know you are over me, i shouldn't say this. It dun matter anyway. Now, I'm focusing on work, earn, spend! Takecare, cos i do care.